Disclosures: D.L. Hayes: Compensation for participation on a speaker's bureau: Boston Scientific, Medtronic, Biotronik, Sorin, St. Jude Medical. D.L. Packer: Consultant/advisory board: Biosense Webster, Boston Scientific, Hansen. S.J. Asirvatham: Honoraria/consulting: Abiomed, Biotronik, Boston Scientific, Medtronic, Spectranetics, St. Jude Medical, Sanofi-Aventis, Stereotaxis; co-patent holder: Nevro, Aegis, ATP. Other authors: No disclosures.
Anatomy of the Coronary Sinus and Epicardial Coronary Venous System in 620 Hearts: An Electrophysiology Perspective
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 1–6, January 2013
How to Cite
NOHERIA, A., DESIMONE, C. V., LACHMAN, N., EDWARDS, W. D., GAMI, A. S., MALESZEWSKI, J. J., FRIEDMAN, P. A., MUNGER, T. M., HAMMILL, S. C., HAYES, D. L., PACKER, D. L. and ASIRVATHAM, S. J. (2013), Anatomy of the Coronary Sinus and Epicardial Coronary Venous System in 620 Hearts: An Electrophysiology Perspective. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 1–6. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2012.02443.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 AUG 2012 07:50AM EST
- Manuscript received 20 March 2012; Revised manuscript received 14 June 2012; Accepted for publication 13 July 2012.
This article has been cited by:
- 1A detailed assessment of the human coronary venous system using contrast computed tomography of perfusion-fixed specimens, Heart Rhythm, 2014, 11, 2, 282, , , ,
- 3Coronary sinus cannulation with a steerable catheter during biventricular device implantation*, Scandinavian Cardiovascular Journal, 2014, 48, 1, 41, , , , ,
- 4Synchronous intra-myocardial ventricular pacing without crossing the tricuspid valve or entering the coronary sinus, Cardiovascular Revascularization Medicine, 2013, 14, 3, 137, , , , ,