Disclosures: D.L. Hayes: Compensation for participation on a speaker's bureau: Boston Scientific, Medtronic, Biotronik, Sorin, St. Jude Medical. D.L. Packer: Consultant/advisory board: Biosense Webster, Boston Scientific, Hansen. S.J. Asirvatham: Honoraria/consulting: Abiomed, Biotronik, Boston Scientific, Medtronic, Spectranetics, St. Jude Medical, Sanofi-Aventis, Stereotaxis; co-patent holder: Nevro, Aegis, ATP. Other authors: No disclosures.
Anatomy of the Coronary Sinus and Epicardial Coronary Venous System in 620 Hearts: An Electrophysiology Perspective
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 1–6, January 2013
How to Cite
NOHERIA, A., DESIMONE, C. V., LACHMAN, N., EDWARDS, W. D., GAMI, A. S., MALESZEWSKI, J. J., FRIEDMAN, P. A., MUNGER, T. M., HAMMILL, S. C., HAYES, D. L., PACKER, D. L. and ASIRVATHAM, S. J. (2013), Anatomy of the Coronary Sinus and Epicardial Coronary Venous System in 620 Hearts: An Electrophysiology Perspective. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 1–6. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2012.02443.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 AUG 2012 07:50AM EST
- Manuscript received 20 March 2012; Revised manuscript received 14 June 2012; Accepted for publication 13 July 2012.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Anatomical barriers in the right atrium to the coronary sinus cannulation, PeerJ, 2016, 3, e1548, , , ,
- 2Differential Diagnosis and Clinical Implications of Remnants of the Right Valve of the Sinus Venosus, Journal of the American Society of Echocardiography, 2016,, , , , , ,
- 3Unusual Flap-Like Linear Echogenic Structure in the Posterior Right Atrium Above the Tricuspid Valve Septal Leaflet, Journal of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia, 2016, 30, 1, 266, , , ,
- 4Anatomical variations of the coronary sinus valve (Thebesian valve): implications for electrocardiological procedures, Europace, 2015, 17, 6, 921, , , ,
- 6Coronary Sinus Lead Positioning, Cardiac Electrophysiology Clinics, 2015, 7, 4, 635, , ,
- 8MR Imaging of Thoracic Veins, Magnetic Resonance Imaging Clinics of North America, 2015, 23, 2, 293, , , , ,
- 9Why the Authors Use Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy with Defibrillators, Cardiac Electrophysiology Clinics, 2015, 7, 4, 695, ,
- 10A detailed assessment of the human coronary venous system using contrast computed tomography of perfusion-fixed specimens, Heart Rhythm, 2014, 11, 2, 282, , , ,
- 12Coronary sinus cannulation with a steerable catheter during biventricular device implantation, Scandinavian Cardiovascular Journal, 2014, 48, 1, 41, , , , ,
- 13Synchronous intra-myocardial ventricular pacing without crossing the tricuspid valve or entering the coronary sinus, Cardiovascular Revascularization Medicine, 2013, 14, 3, 137, , , , ,