Disclosures: D.L. Hayes: Compensation for participation on a speaker's bureau: Boston Scientific, Medtronic, Biotronik, Sorin, St. Jude Medical. D.L. Packer: Consultant/advisory board: Biosense Webster, Boston Scientific, Hansen. S.J. Asirvatham: Honoraria/consulting: Abiomed, Biotronik, Boston Scientific, Medtronic, Spectranetics, St. Jude Medical, Sanofi-Aventis, Stereotaxis; co-patent holder: Nevro, Aegis, ATP. Other authors: No disclosures.
Anatomy of the Coronary Sinus and Epicardial Coronary Venous System in 620 Hearts: An Electrophysiology Perspective
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 1–6, January 2013
How to Cite
NOHERIA, A., DESIMONE, C. V., LACHMAN, N., EDWARDS, W. D., GAMI, A. S., MALESZEWSKI, J. J., FRIEDMAN, P. A., MUNGER, T. M., HAMMILL, S. C., HAYES, D. L., PACKER, D. L. and ASIRVATHAM, S. J. (2013), Anatomy of the Coronary Sinus and Epicardial Coronary Venous System in 620 Hearts: An Electrophysiology Perspective. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 1–6. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2012.02443.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 AUG 2012 07:50AM EST
- Manuscript received 20 March 2012; Revised manuscript received 14 June 2012; Accepted for publication 13 July 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.