This work was supported by grants from the National Development Agency of Hungary (TÁMOP-4.2.2-08/1/KMR-2008-0004 “Semmelweis Híd Projekt”) and Hungarian Research Fund (grant NKTH-OTKA K68792).
Interaction of Intraluminal Tissue and Coronary Sinus Lead Stabilized with Stent Placement
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 468–470, April 2013
How to Cite
BALÁZS, T., MERKELY, B., BOGNÁR, E. and ZIMA, E. (2013), Interaction of Intraluminal Tissue and Coronary Sinus Lead Stabilized with Stent Placement. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 468–470. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2012.02447.x
- Issue online: 1 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 AUG 2012 02:21AM EST
- Manuscript received 5 January 2011; De novo manuscript received 9 August 2012; Accepted for publication 10 August 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.