Protruding Atheromas in the Thoracic Aorta:
A Newly Recognized Source of Cerebral and Systemic Embolization
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2007
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 419–428, July 1993
How to Cite
TUNICK, P. A. and KRONZON, I. (1993), Protruding Atheromas in the Thoracic Aorta:. Echocardiography, 10: 419–428. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8175.1993.tb00053.x
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.