Sources of Funding: the National Science Council (NSC 97-2314-B-002-130-MY3 & NSC 97-3112-B-002-034) in Taiwan.
Aortic Root Dimension as an Independent Predictor for All-Cause Death in Adults <65 Years of Age (from The Chin-Shan Community Cardiovascular Cohort Study)
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2010
© 2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 487–495, May 2010
How to Cite
Lai, C.-L., Chien, K.-L., Hsu, H.-C., Su, T.-C., Chen, M.-F. and Lee, Y.-T. (2010), Aortic Root Dimension as an Independent Predictor for All-Cause Death in Adults <65 Years of Age (from The Chin-Shan Community Cardiovascular Cohort Study). Echocardiography, 27: 487–495. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8175.2009.01072.x
Potential conflicts of interest: None.
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.