Intima-Media Thickness of Common Carotid and Brachial Arteries and Prothrombin Fragment 1 + 2 Are Associated with Left Ventricular Diastolic Dysfunction in Patients with Myocardial Infarction
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2010
© 2010, The Authors Journal compilation © 2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 651–658, July 2010
How to Cite
Henareh, L., Camilla, J., Jogestrand, T., Brodin, L.-Å. and Agewall, S. (2010), Intima-Media Thickness of Common Carotid and Brachial Arteries and Prothrombin Fragment 1 + 2 Are Associated with Left Ventricular Diastolic Dysfunction in Patients with Myocardial Infarction. Echocardiography, 27: 651–658. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8175.2009.01095.x
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.