Right Ventricular Apical Contractility in Acute Pulmonary Embolism: The McConnell Sign Revisited
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2010
© 2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 614–620, July 2010
How to Cite
López-Candales, A., Edelman, K. and Candales, M. D. (2010), Right Ventricular Apical Contractility in Acute Pulmonary Embolism: The McConnell Sign Revisited. Echocardiography, 27: 614–620. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8175.2009.01103.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!