Dr. Mario Sénéchal is recipient of a Grant from Institut de Cardiologie de Québec.
Contractile Reserve Assessed Using Dobutamine Echocardiography Predicts Left Ventricular Reverse Remodeling after Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy: Prospective Validation in Patients with Left Ventricular Dyssynchrony
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2010
© 2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 668–676, July 2010
How to Cite
Sénéchal, M., Lancellotti, P., Magne, J., Garceau, P., Champagne, J., Blier, L., Molin, F., Philippon, F., Marie, M., O’Hara, G. and Dubois, M. (2010), Contractile Reserve Assessed Using Dobutamine Echocardiography Predicts Left Ventricular Reverse Remodeling after Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy: Prospective Validation in Patients with Left Ventricular Dyssynchrony. Echocardiography, 27: 668–676. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8175.2009.01106.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.