Isoproterenol-Induced Myocardial Injury: A Systematic Comparison of Subcutaneous versus Intraperitoneal Delivery in a Rat Model
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2010
© 2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 716–721, July 2010
How to Cite
George, J. C., Liner, A. and Hoit, B. D. (2010), Isoproterenol-Induced Myocardial Injury: A Systematic Comparison of Subcutaneous versus Intraperitoneal Delivery in a Rat Model. Echocardiography, 27: 716–721. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8175.2009.01107.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.