Sources of Funding: This study was supported by grant CMRPG260351 awarded by Chang Gung Memorial Hospital at Keelung, Taiwan.
Echocardiographic Assessment of Structural and Functional Cardiac Remodeling in Patients with Predialysis Chronic Kidney Disease
Article first published online: 16 APR 2010
© 2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 621–629, July 2010
How to Cite
Hung, M.-J., Yang, N.-I., Wu, I.-W., Cheng, C.-W., Wu, M.-S. and Cherng, W.-J. (2010), Echocardiographic Assessment of Structural and Functional Cardiac Remodeling in Patients with Predialysis Chronic Kidney Disease. Echocardiography, 27: 621–629. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8175.2009.01122.x
Conflict of Interest: None.
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2010
This article has been cited by:
- You have free access to this content2
- 3Left Ventricular Diastolic Dysfunction as a Predictor of Rapid Decline of Residual Renal Function in Patients with Peritoneal Dialysis, Journal of the American Society of Echocardiography, 2012, 25, 4, 411, , , , , , ,
- 4Multidirectional myocardial systolic function in hemodialysis patients with preserved left ventricular ejection fraction and different left ventricular geometry, Nephrology Dialysis Transplantation, 2012, 27, 12, 4422, , , , , , ,
- 5Role of cardiovascular ultrasound in patients with chronic renal disease, Journal of Cardiovascular Echography, 2012, 22, 1, 11, , , , , , , ,