Financial disclosure: This work was funded by grants from National Science & Technology Pillar Program of China in the 11th Five-Year Plan (grant number 2007BAI05B01) and Science & Technology Pillar Program of Sichuan Province (grant number 2009SZ0134).
Does the E/e′ Index Predict the Maintenance of Sinus Rhythm after Catheter Ablation of Atrial Fibrillation?
Article first published online: 16 APR 2010
© 2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 630–636, July 2010
How to Cite
Li, C., Ding, X., Zhang, J., Zhou, C., Chen, Y. and Rao, L. (2010), Does the E/e′ Index Predict the Maintenance of Sinus Rhythm after Catheter Ablation of Atrial Fibrillation?. Echocardiography, 27: 630–636. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8175.2009.01123.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.