Financial disclosure: This work was funded by grants from National Science & Technology Pillar Program of China in the 11th Five-Year Plan (grant number 2007BAI05B01) and Science & Technology Pillar Program of Sichuan Province (grant number 2009SZ0134).
Does the E/e′ Index Predict the Maintenance of Sinus Rhythm after Catheter Ablation of Atrial Fibrillation?
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2010
© 2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 630–636, July 2010
How to Cite
Li, C., Ding, X., Zhang, J., Zhou, C., Chen, Y. and Rao, L. (2010), Does the E/e′ Index Predict the Maintenance of Sinus Rhythm after Catheter Ablation of Atrial Fibrillation?. Echocardiography, 27: 630–636. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8175.2009.01123.x
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.