Conflict of interest: All authors explicitly declare that this study has no conflict of interest, any financial or other relationships.
Comparison of Left Ventricular Contractility in Pressure and Volume Overload: A Strain Rate Study in the Clinical Model of Aortic Stenosis and Regurgitation
Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
© 2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 27, Issue 7, pages 798–802, August 2010
How to Cite
Gorgulu, S., Norgaz, T., Nurkalem, Z., Ergelen, M., Eksik, A., Genc, A. and Zencirci, A. E. (2010), Comparison of Left Ventricular Contractility in Pressure and Volume Overload: A Strain Rate Study in the Clinical Model of Aortic Stenosis and Regurgitation. Echocardiography, 27: 798–802. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8175.2010.01149.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.