The work was performed at The Heart Centre, Copenhagen University Hospital, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen, Denmark.
Effects of Chronic Severe Pulmonary Regurgitation and Percutaneous Valve Repair on Right Ventricular Geometry and Contractility Assessed by Tissue Doppler Echocardiography
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2010
© 2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 27, Issue 7, pages 854–863, August 2010
How to Cite
Kjaergaard, J., Iversen, K. K., Vejlstrup, N. G., Smith, J., Bonhoeffer, P., Søndergaard, L. and Hassager, C. (2010), Effects of Chronic Severe Pulmonary Regurgitation and Percutaneous Valve Repair on Right Ventricular Geometry and Contractility Assessed by Tissue Doppler Echocardiography. Echocardiography, 27: 854–863. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8175.2010.01153.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!