A New Noninvasive Method in Evaluating the Endothelial Function: The Measurement of the Resistive Index after Reactive Hyperemia of the Brachial Artery
Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
© 2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 27, Issue 7, pages 873–877, August 2010
How to Cite
Korkmaz, H., Akbulut, M., Özbay, Y. and Koç, M. (2010), A New Noninvasive Method in Evaluating the Endothelial Function: The Measurement of the Resistive Index after Reactive Hyperemia of the Brachial Artery. Echocardiography, 27: 873–877. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8175.2010.01155.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.