Presented at the American Heart Association Scientific Sessions, Orlando, Florida, November 4–7, 2007.
A Simplified Echocardiographic Measurements of Direct Effects of Restrictive Annuloplasty on Mitral Valve Geometry
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2010
© 2010, the Authors Journal compilation ©2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 27, Issue 8, pages 931–936, September 2010
How to Cite
Shudo, Y., Matsue, H., Toda, K., Hata, H., Fujita, S., Taniguchi, K. and Sawa, Y. (2010), A Simplified Echocardiographic Measurements of Direct Effects of Restrictive Annuloplasty on Mitral Valve Geometry. Echocardiography, 27: 931–936. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8175.2010.01182.x
Disclosure: There is no conflict of disclosure.
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.