Ye Jing-Jing, Xu Wei-ze: coauthors, they contributed equally to this work.
Real Time Three-Dimensional Transthoracic Echocardiography Evaluation in a Patient with Congenital Pulmonary Vein Stenosis
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2010
© 2010, the Authors Journal compilation © 2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 27, Issue 9, pages E109–E111, October 2010
How to Cite
Jing-Jing, Y., Wei-ze, X., Qiang, S., Jian-hua, L., Xi-Wang, L. and Guo-ping, J. (2010), Real Time Three-Dimensional Transthoracic Echocardiography Evaluation in a Patient with Congenital Pulmonary Vein Stenosis. Echocardiography, 27: E109–E111. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8175.2010.01183.x
Source of Founding: This study was supported by a grant from the Science and Technology Department of Zhejiang Province, China (No.2009C33167).
This study was sponsored by Zhejiang Provincial Program for the Cultivation of High-level Innovative Health talents (SHU Qiang).
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.