Financial Disclosures: All three authors have no financial disclosures.
IMAGE SECTION Section Editor: Ivan D'Cruz, M.D.
Mitral Valve Annular Bacterial Vegetative Mass Masquerading as a Left Atrial Myxoma
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2010
© 2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages E62–E64, July 2010
How to Cite
Bullock-Palmer, R. P., Tak, V. and Mitchell, J. E. (2010), Mitral Valve Annular Bacterial Vegetative Mass Masquerading as a Left Atrial Myxoma. Echocardiography, 27: E62–E64. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8175.2010.01187.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.