Dr. R. Enache was supported by a Research Fellowship granted by the Association for Research in Cardiology, A. R. C., Pordenone, Italy.
Long-Term Outcome in Asymptomatic Patients with Severe Aortic Regurgitation, Normal Left Ventricular Ejection Fraction, and Severe Left Ventricular Dilatation
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2010
© 2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 27, Issue 8, pages 915–922, September 2010
How to Cite
Enache, R., Antonini-Canterin, F., Piazza, R., Popescu, B. A., Leiballi, E., Marinigh, R., Andriani, C., Pecoraro, R., Ginghina, C. and Nicolosi, G. L. (2010), Long-Term Outcome in Asymptomatic Patients with Severe Aortic Regurgitation, Normal Left Ventricular Ejection Fraction, and Severe Left Ventricular Dilatation. Echocardiography, 27: 915–922. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8175.2010.01193.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.