This project was partially supported by an American Society of Echocardiography Echo Investigator Award (2008). No conflicts of interest are associated with this work.
Right Ventricular Function in Adult Patients with Eisenmenger Physiology: Insights from Quantitative Echocardiography
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2010
© 2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 27, Issue 8, pages 937–945, September 2010
How to Cite
Kalogeropoulos, A. P., Border, W. L., Georgiopoulou, V. V., Pernetz, M. A., Howell, S., McConnell, M., Lerakis, S., Butler, J., Book, W. M. and Martin, R. P. (2010), Right Ventricular Function in Adult Patients with Eisenmenger Physiology: Insights from Quantitative Echocardiography. Echocardiography, 27: 937–945. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8175.2010.01194.x
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!