RESEARCH FROM THE UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA AT BIRMINGHAM
Usefulness of Live/Real Time Three-Dimensional Transthoracic Echocardiography in the Assessment of Descending Thoracic Aorta Graft Dehiscence
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2010
© 2010, The Authors Journal compilation © 2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 722–723, July 2010
How to Cite
Aggarwal, H., Singh, B., Wade, M. J., Davies, J. E. and Nanda, N. C. (2010), Usefulness of Live/Real Time Three-Dimensional Transthoracic Echocardiography in the Assessment of Descending Thoracic Aorta Graft Dehiscence. Echocardiography, 27: 722–723. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8175.2010.01202.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!