This work was supported, in part, by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research. C (20500427) from Japan Society for the Promotion of Science and a Grand-in-Aid from Fukuda Foundation for Medical Technology.
Dynamic Change of Mitral Annular Geometry and Motion in Ischemic Mitral Regurgitation Assessed by a Computerized 3D Echo Method
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
© 2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 27, Issue 9, pages 1069–1077, October 2010
How to Cite
Daimon, M., Saracino, G., Fukuda, S., Koyama, Y., Kwan, J., Song, J.-M., Agler, D. A., Gillinov, A. M., Thomas, J. D. and Shiota, T. (2010), Dynamic Change of Mitral Annular Geometry and Motion in Ischemic Mitral Regurgitation Assessed by a Computerized 3D Echo Method. Echocardiography, 27: 1069–1077. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8175.2010.01204.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.