Fragmented QRS Complexes Are Associated with Cardiac Fibrosis and Significant Intraventricular Systolic Dyssynchrony in Nonischemic Dilated Cardiomyopathy Patients with a Narrow QRS Interval
Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2010
© 2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 62–68, January 2011
How to Cite
Basaran, Y., Tigen, K., Karaahmet, T., Isiklar, I., Cevik, C., Gurel, E., Dundar, C., Pala, S., Mahmutyazicioglu, K. and Basaran, O. (2011), Fragmented QRS Complexes Are Associated with Cardiac Fibrosis and Significant Intraventricular Systolic Dyssynchrony in Nonischemic Dilated Cardiomyopathy Patients with a Narrow QRS Interval. Echocardiography, 28: 62–68. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8175.2010.01242.x
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!