“Exercise-Induced Cardiac Fatigue”—A Review of the Echocardiographic Literature
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
© 2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 27, Issue 9, pages 1130–1140, October 2010
How to Cite
Oxborough, D., Birch, K., Shave, R. and George, K. (2010), “Exercise-Induced Cardiac Fatigue”—A Review of the Echocardiographic Literature. Echocardiography, 27: 1130–1140. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8175.2010.01251.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.