Funding: This work was supported by: The Heart and Stroke Foundation of Quebec (AM and IAS), The Fonds de Recherche en Santé du Québec (AM), and The Bank of Montreal Center for the Study of Heart Disease in Women (IAS and JT).
Right Atrial Size Relates to Right Ventricular End-Diastolic Pressure in an Adult Population with Congenital Heart Disease
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
© 2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 109–116, January 2011
How to Cite
Do, D. H., Therrien, J., Marelli, A., Martucci, G., Afilalo, J. and Sebag, I. A. (2011), Right Atrial Size Relates to Right Ventricular End-Diastolic Pressure in an Adult Population with Congenital Heart Disease. Echocardiography, 28: 109–116. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8175.2010.01277.x
Conflict of Interest: None declared.
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
This article has been cited by:
- 2Echocardiographic assessment of right ventricular systolic function in a population of unselected patients before cardiac surgery: A multiparametric approach is necessary, Archives of Cardiovascular Diseases, 2014, 107, 10, 529, , , , , ,
- 3Abnormal right atrial and right ventricular diastolic function relate to impaired clinical condition in patients operated for tetralogy of Fallot, International Journal of Cardiology, 2013, 167, 3, 833, , , , , , , , ,
- 5Right atrial size and function assessed with three-dimensional and speckle-tracking echocardiography in 200 healthy volunteers, European Heart Journal - Cardiovascular Imaging, 2013, 14, 11, 1106, , , , , , , , ,
- 6Right Ventricular End-Diastolic Wall Stress: Does It Impact on Right Atrial Size, and Does It Differ in Right Ventricular Pressure vs Volume Loading Conditions?, Canadian Journal of Cardiology, 2013, 29, 7, 858, , , , , , ,
- 7Echocardiographic Predictors of Adverse Short-term Outcomes after Heart Surgery in Patients with Mitral Regurgitation and Pulmonary Hypertension, The Heart Surgery Forum, 2012, 15, 3, 127, , , , , , ,