Authors Contributions: Ragab A. Mahfouz: Concept/design; Mohammad A. El Tahlawi: Data analysis/interpretation, Critical revision of article; Amr A. Ateya: Drafting article; Ashraf Elsaied: Data collection.
Early Detection of Silent Ischemia and Diastolic Dysfunction in Asymptomatic Young Hypertensive Patients
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2011
© 2011, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 564–569, May 2011
How to Cite
Mahfouz, R. A., El Tahlawi, M. A., Ateya, A. A. and Elsaied, A. (2011), Early Detection of Silent Ischemia and Diastolic Dysfunction in Asymptomatic Young Hypertensive Patients. Echocardiography, 28: 564–569. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8175.2011.01388.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 2Pleiotropic effects of the acute and chronic inhibition of the renin–angiotensin system in hypertensives, Journal of Human Hypertension, 2014, 28, 6, 378, , , , , , , , , , ,
- 3Applications of Nanoparticles in the Detection and Treatment of Kidney Diseases, Advances in Chronic Kidney Disease, 2013, 20, 6, 454, ,
- 5Coronary Artery Atherosclerosis and Risk Stratification in Young Adults with an Intermediate Pretest Likelihood Detected by Multidetector Computed Tomography, Academic Radiology, 2012, 19, 11, 1309, , , , , , , ,
- 8Clinical Applications of Transthoracic Doppler Echocardiographic Coronary Flow Reserve Measurements in the Left Anterior Descending Coronary Artery, Journal of Medical Ultrasound, 2011, 19, 4, 115, ,