Funding sources: This work was partially supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research, C (20500427) from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science.
Global Longitudinal Strain in Relation to the Severity of Aortic Stenosis: A Two-Dimensional Speckle-Tracking Study
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
© 2011, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 7, pages 703–708, August 2011
How to Cite
Miyazaki, S., Daimon, M., Miyazaki, T., Onishi, Y., Koiso, Y., Nishizaki, Y., Ichikawa, R., Chiang, S.-J., Makinae, H., Suzuki, H. and Daida, H. (2011), Global Longitudinal Strain in Relation to the Severity of Aortic Stenosis: A Two-Dimensional Speckle-Tracking Study. Echocardiography, 28: 703–708. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8175.2011.01419.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.