Sources of Funding: This work was supported by grant ID_246/2008 from the Romanian National Research Programme II.
Right Ventricular Function Predicts Clinical Response to Specific Vasodilator Therapy in Patients with Pulmonary Hypertension
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
© 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 17–26, January 2013
How to Cite
Giusca, S., Jurcut, R., Coman, I. M., Ghiorghiu, I., Catrina, D., Popescu, B. A., Dima, L. and Ginghina, C. (2013), Right Ventricular Function Predicts Clinical Response to Specific Vasodilator Therapy in Patients with Pulmonary Hypertension. Echocardiography, 30: 17–26. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8175.2012.01809.x
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Romanian National Research Programme II
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!