Development and Validation of a Risk Scoring Model to Predict Net Adverse Cardiovascular Outcomes after Primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention in Patients Pretreated with 600 mg Clopidogrel: Rationale and Design of the RISK-PCI Study
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2009
©2009, the Authors Journal compilation ©2009, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Interventional Cardiology
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 320–328, August 2009
How to Cite
MRDOVIC, I., SAVIC, L., PERUNICIC, J., ASANIN, M., LASICA, R., MARINKOVIC, J., VASILJEVIC, Z. and OSTOJIC, M. (2009), Development and Validation of a Risk Scoring Model to Predict Net Adverse Cardiovascular Outcomes after Primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention in Patients Pretreated with 600 mg Clopidogrel: Rationale and Design of the RISK-PCI Study. Journal of Interventional Cardiology, 22: 320–328. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8183.2009.00476.x
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.