Disclosure: The authors do not have any disclosure of any personal or financial support and there is no actual or potential conflict of interest for the subject manner.
Quality Improvement Program Increases Early Tracheal Extubation Rate and Decreases Pulmonary Complications and Resource Utilization After Cardiac Surgery
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiac Surgery
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 414–423, July 2009
How to Cite
Camp, S. L., Stamou, S. C., Stiegel, R. M., Reames, M. K., Skipper, E. R., Madjarov, J., Velardo, B., Geller, H., Nussbaum, M., Geller, R., Robicsek, F. and Lobdell, K. W. (2009), Quality Improvement Program Increases Early Tracheal Extubation Rate and Decreases Pulmonary Complications and Resource Utilization After Cardiac Surgery. Journal of Cardiac Surgery, 24: 414–423. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8191.2008.00783.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.