Presented at the 57th Southern Thoracic Surgical Association, Orlando, FL, November 4, 2010.
Cerebral Embolic Exposure During Transfemoral and Transapical Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiac Surgery
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 348–354, July 2011
How to Cite
Szeto, W. Y., Augoustides, J. G., Desai, N. D., Moeller, P., McGarvey, M. L., Walsh, E., Bannan, A., Herrmann, H. C. and Bavaria, J. E. (2011), Cerebral Embolic Exposure During Transfemoral and Transapical Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement. Journal of Cardiac Surgery, 26: 348–354. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8191.2011.01265.x
Conflict of interest: WYS: Research funding as sub-Investigator in the PARTNER trial (Edwards Lifesciences, Inc) Honoraria for speaking and clinical proctoring (Edwards Lifesciences, Inc); HCH: Research funding as co-PI in the PARTNER trial (Edwards Lifesciences, Inc.) Honoraria for speaking (Edwards Lifesciences, Inc.); JEB: Research funding as co-PI in the PARTNER trial (Edwards Lifesciences, Inc) Honoaria for speaking (Edwards Lifesciences, Inc); JGA, NDD, AB, MLM, PM, EW: no financial disclosures.
Sources of Support: The PARTNER trial was funded by Edwards Lifesciences as part of a FDA clinical trial. No funding was received from Edwards Lifesicences for this component of the study.
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.