Familial Pityriasis Rubra Pilaris (Adult Classic-I): A Report of Three Cases in a Single Family
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2008
SKINmed: Dermatology for the Clinician
Volume 1, Issue 6, pages 161–164, November/December 2002
How to Cite
Virendra N., S., Sanjiv, J., Sunil, K., Sabmit N., B., Kabir, S. and Promila, B. (2002), Familial Pityriasis Rubra Pilaris (Adult Classic-I): A Report of Three Cases in a Single Family. SKINmed: Dermatology for the Clinician, 1: 161–164. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-9740.2002.01663.x
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!