Psoriasis and Pentoxifylline: A Clinical, Histopathologic, and Immunohistochemical Evaluation
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2007
SKINmed: Dermatology for the Clinician
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 278–284, November/December 2006
How to Cite
Magalhães, G. M., Da Silva Carneiro, S. C., Do Amaral, K. P., De Freire Cássia, F., Machado-Pinto, J. and Cuzzi, T. (2006), Psoriasis and Pentoxifylline: A Clinical, Histopathologic, and Immunohistochemical Evaluation. SKINmed: Dermatology for the Clinician, 5: 278–284. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-9740.2006.05681.x
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!