Diffuse Alopecia in a Child Due to Dietary Zinc Deficiency
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2007
SKINmed: Dermatology for the Clinician
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 199–200, July/August 2007
How to Cite
Alhaj, E., Alhaj, N. and Alhaj, N. E. (2007), Diffuse Alopecia in a Child Due to Dietary Zinc Deficiency. SKINmed: Dermatology for the Clinician, 6: 199–200. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-9740.2007.05881.x
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!