Rheumatoid Arthritis Associated With Pemphigus Foliaceus in a Patient Not Taking Penicillamine
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2007
SKINmed: Dermatology for the Clinician
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 252–254, September/October
How to Cite
Sáez-de-Ocariz, M., Granados, J., Yamamoto-Furusho, J. K., López-Martínez, A. and Vega-Memije, M. E. (2007), Rheumatoid Arthritis Associated With Pemphigus Foliaceus in a Patient Not Taking Penicillamine. SKINmed: Dermatology for the Clinician, 6: 252–254. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-9740.2007.06298.x
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!