A Survey of Sex Differences in 249 Pemphigus Patients and Possible Explanations
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2007
SKINmed: Dermatology for the Clinician
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 163–165, July/August 2007
How to Cite
Brenner, S. and Wohl, Y. (2007), A Survey of Sex Differences in 249 Pemphigus Patients and Possible Explanations. SKINmed: Dermatology for the Clinician, 6: 163–165. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-9740.2007.06424.x
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!