*The author wishes to thank Dr Henry Castner and the Cartographic Laboratory, Department of Geography, Queen's University, for the preparation of the illustrations.
THE WEST OF CANADA IN 1763: IMAGINATION AND REALITY
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2008
The Canadian Geographer / Le Géographe canadien
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 235–261, December 1971
How to Cite
RUGGLES, R. I. (1971), THE WEST OF CANADA IN 1763: IMAGINATION AND REALITY. The Canadian Geographer / Le Géographe canadien, 15: 235–261. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0064.1971.tb00041.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!