This paper began in an undergraduate seminar in historical geography at the University of Toronto, and is based on field work in Mono township and research in the Ontario Provincial Archives undertaken for that course All of the authors contributed research and ideas; the final draft was largely written by R. Cole Harris
THE SETTLEMENT OF MONO TOWNSHIP1
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
The Canadian Geographer / Le Géographe canadien
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 1–17, March 1975
How to Cite
HARRIS, R. C., ROULSTONY, P. and DE FREITAS, C. (1975), THE SETTLEMENT OF MONO TOWNSHIP. The Canadian Geographer / Le Géographe canadien, 19: 1–17. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0064.1975.tb00509.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!