Peri-urban residential development in the Halifax region 1960–2000: magnets, constraints, and planning policies
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
The Canadian Geographer / Le Géographe canadien
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 33–47, March 2002
How to Cite
MILLWARD, H. (2002), Peri-urban residential development in the Halifax region 1960–2000: magnets, constraints, and planning policies. The Canadian Geographer / Le Géographe canadien, 46: 33–47. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0064.2002.tb00729.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 01/01 Revised 06/01 Accepted 06/01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!