Rivers as resources, rivers as borders: community and transboundary management of fisheries in the Upper Zambezi River floodplains
Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2007
The Canadian Geographer / Le Géographe canadien
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 280–302, Fall/automne 2007
How to Cite
ABBOTT, J., CAMPBELL, L. M., HAY, C. J., NÆSJE, T. F., NDUMBA, A. and PURVIS, J. (2007), Rivers as resources, rivers as borders: community and transboundary management of fisheries in the Upper Zambezi River floodplains. The Canadian Geographer / Le Géographe canadien, 51: 280–302. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0064.2007.00179.x
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!