Dry times: hard lessons from the Canadian drought of 2001 and 2002
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2008
©/ Canadian Association of Geographers / L'Association canadienne des géographes
The Canadian Geographer / Le Géographe canadien
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 241–262, Summer / été 2008
How to Cite
WHEATON, E., KULSHRESHTHA, S., WITTROCK, V. and KOSHIDA, G. (2008), Dry times: hard lessons from the Canadian drought of 2001 and 2002. The Canadian Geographer / Le Géographe canadien, 52: 241–262. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0064.2008.00211.x
- Issue online: 29 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!