A geographic assessment of ‘total’ health care supply in Ontario: complementary and alternative medicine and conventional medicine
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2009
©/ Canadian Association of Geographers / L'Association canadienne des géographes
The Canadian Geographer / Le Géographe canadien
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 104–122, Spring / printemps 2010
How to Cite
MEYER, S. P. (2010), A geographic assessment of ‘total’ health care supply in Ontario: complementary and alternative medicine and conventional medicine. The Canadian Geographer / Le Géographe canadien, 54: 104–122. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0064.2009.00285.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!