Talent, technology and tolerance in Canadian regional development
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2010
©/ Canadian Association of Geographers / L'Association canadienne des géographes
The Canadian Geographer / Le Géographe canadien
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 277–304, Fall / Automne 2010
How to Cite
FLORIDA, R., MELLANDER, C. P.A. and STOLARICK, K. M. (2010), Talent, technology and tolerance in Canadian regional development. The Canadian Geographer / Le Géographe canadien, 54: 277–304. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0064.2009.00293.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!