Protecting aquatic ecosystems in heavily allocated river systems: the case of the Oldman River Basin, Alberta
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2010
©/ Canadian Association of Geographers / L'Association canadienne des géographes
The Canadian Geographer / Le Géographe canadien
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 243–261, Summer / été 2011
How to Cite
POIRIER, B. A. and DE LOË, R. C. (2011), Protecting aquatic ecosystems in heavily allocated river systems: the case of the Oldman River Basin, Alberta. The Canadian Geographer / Le Géographe canadien, 55: 243–261. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0064.2010.00322.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!