On the nature of sea ice around Igloolik
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2011
© 2011 Nunavut Research Institute © The Canadian Geographer © 2011 Canadian Association of Geographers
The Canadian Geographer / Le Géographe canadien
Special Issue: Geographies of Inuit Sea Ice Use / Géographies de l'usage de la glace de mer par les Inuits
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 36–41, Spring / printemps 2011
How to Cite
Inuksuk, A. (2011), On the nature of sea ice around Igloolik. The Canadian Geographer / Le Géographe canadien, 55: 36–41. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0064.2010.00343.x
- Issue online: 28 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!