Ethnohistorical geography and aboriginal rights litigation in Canada: memoir of an expert witness
Wiley Lecture, 3 June 2010, Regina, Saskatchewan
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2011
© Canadian Association of Geographers / L'Association canadienne des géographes
The Canadian Geographer / Le Géographe canadien
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 397–406, Winter / hiver 2011
How to Cite
Ray, A. J. (2011), Ethnohistorical geography and aboriginal rights litigation in Canada: memoir of an expert witness. The Canadian Geographer / Le Géographe canadien, 55: 397–406. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0064.2011.00363.x
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!