Reviews / Comptes rendus
Cuban landscapes: Heritage, memory, and place by Joseph L. Scarpaci and Armando H. Portela
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2012
© Canadian Association of Geographers / L'Association canadienne des géographes
The Canadian Geographer / Le Géographe canadien
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 146–147, Spring / printemps 2012
How to Cite
Nicol, H. (2012), Cuban landscapes: Heritage, memory, and place by Joseph L. Scarpaci and Armando H. Portela. The Canadian Geographer / Le Géographe canadien, 56: 146–147. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0064.2011.00408.x
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!