Reviews / Comptes rendus
Tourism in the USA: A spatial and social synthesis by Dimitri Ioannides and Dallen J. Timothy
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2012
© Canadian Association of Geographers / L'Association canadienne des géographes
The Canadian Geographer / Le Géographe canadien
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 147/–148, Spring / printemps 2012
How to Cite
Keller, P. (2012), Tourism in the USA: A spatial and social synthesis by Dimitri Ioannides and Dallen J. Timothy. The Canadian Geographer / Le Géographe canadien, 56: 147/–148. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0064.2011.00409.x
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!