Reviews / Comptes rendus
Parks and protected areas in Canada: Planning and management (3rd edition) edited by Philip Dearden and Rick Rollins
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2012
© Canadian Association of Geographers / L'Association canadienne des géographes
The Canadian Geographer / Le Géographe canadien
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 152–153, Spring / printemps 2012
How to Cite
Mroz, C. (2012), Parks and protected areas in Canada: Planning and management (3rd edition) edited by Philip Dearden and Rick Rollins. The Canadian Geographer / Le Géographe canadien, 56: 152–153. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0064.2011.00413.x
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!